2018. október 29., hétfő

Resta con me • Chapter 5 (angol fordítás)

RESTA CON ME
eredeti fejezet: x
fordította: Lena412


Chapter 5
Another Disappointment?



I had a very weird dream last night. I was in the same room as Zlatan, where we talked and suddenly he kissed me. As if I felt his lips and smelt his scent. I wanted him so bad and the whole day tomorrow this was in my head. I never thought of him other than the friend of my boyfriend. I’m not saying that if there wasn’t Stephan I wouldn’t want anything from him, but of course it’s meaningless now.
Stephan and I went to the town’s ice rink in the morning, then we ate in the centre. Zlatan was on my mind the whole day and Stephan noticed that there was something wrong. I told him I’m a bit hungover.
Winter and spring went as they came. I kept in touch with Helena and Zlatan though I tried to see less of him because every time we met, I remembered my dream and I couldn’t get it out of my head. I was over the moon when he and Alexandra got together again.
I was over my mid terms and there was only another year left until I became a professional photographer. And my scholarship will just about pay my tuition. Stephan tried to give me some, but I didn’t want to accept. Maybe when I was really in need. And we pay the rent together now.
The team was racing to the front of the board and they excelled in the Champions’ League as well, but Barcelona meant the end for them. Stephan and the whole team were disappointed, but they got over the defeat because the champion’s title was in front of them. The AC Milan won the championship in May. I was very happy. It was tight because there was only one-point difference between the first and the second place, but fortunately the Juventus stumbled in the last round, so Milan won confidently. The whole team held a big party where everyone was there, models, reporters, and everyone who counted.
Helena, Alexandra and I were sitting at the bar. The party was in a known hotel’s hall. Many people have already had one too many, and I was afraid Stephan will fall too. I’d rather him not because I didn’t want an argument and I wouldn’t dare to call a taxi. He didn’t need to be on the front cover of the magazines as a drunk alcoholic.
Where do you think Stephan is?” I turned to the girls. I was over my third drink and I had the mood to dance, but I didn’t want to party without Stephan.
I have no idea. I guess he is clutching the cup somewhere.” Helena looked at me and we all laughed.
I should check on him because I don’t want to drive.”
Why don’t you sleep here?” Alexandra had the idea. “We rented a room. Zlatan was into it, so I agreed as well.”
I don’t know ... I haven’t thought of this. After all, we don’t live far ...”
Neither do we, but this is so romantic.” Alexandra smiled.
I think I’ll look for Stephan.” I stood up from the stool and went to look for him. I asked his mates, but no one seemed to know anything.
Are you looking for Stephan?” One of his team members came over.
Yes, I am. Have you seen him anywhere?” Looking at him I tried to read his thoughts.
I saw him at the reception. He was with a redhead.”
What?” I asked back straight away as if I heard it wrong. Truthfully, I hoped it would be true, but he repeated what he said. I ran to the girls and told them what I heard.
No. This is ...”
Viktoria,” I shouted angrily.
Not for sure. Maybe he saw it wrong.” Alexandra threw her arms up.
I don’t think Stephan can be easily mistaken for somebody else.”
How drunk was the guy who told you this?” Asked Helena.
Not at all.”
The only way we can find out for sure is if we go to the reception and ask,” said Alexandra.
All right, let’s go,” I agreed.
At the reception there was a young guy behind the counter. He really looked at us, but we ignored it.
Sorry, have a guy with a mohawk and a redhead been here recently?” I asked, my voice shaking.
He looked at me with his blue eyes and said, “No.” He sat back down and started reading a paper.
Excuse me, but this is important.”
Look, we’re looking for Stephan El Shaarawy.” Alexandra raised her voice. “If you know of his location it would be much appreciated.”
He told me not to tell anything to anyone.”
So, he was here. Which room did he go to?” I looked at him.
I don’t know.”
Stop messing around!” Helena shouted and grabbed the paper out of his hands. “My brother is Zlatan Ibrahimović and if you don’t give the information out I’d tell all the magazines that this is the worst hotel and you, my dear,” she looked at his name tag, “Matteo, can look for another job.”
Are you threatening me?”
You take it however you take it, but I keep my promises.” They started into each other’s eyes and I prayed for him to give in.
Fine.” He sighed. “On one condition.”
Name it,” I asked, irritated. I was furious, I dared not to think about what Stephan and Viktoria could be doing up there together.
A kiss from the black demon.” He pointed to Alexandra who was surprised.
She is my brother’s girlfriend. You must know how he is, do you really want him to beat you up?”
Come on, now. Let’s get over it,” Alexandra said and leaned over the counter to kiss the boy. We were glancing at the door to see if Zlatan came out or not.
Room 34,” he said surprised but joyful.
Thank you,” I muttered towards him and ran up the stairs. “Where is room 34?” I asked.
We should have asked ... Before the kiss.”
I advise you not to annoy me with this in the future.” Alexandra gave us a stern look and we tried to hold our laughter back.
The thirties are this way,” I shouted from the stairs. We hurried up and when we saw room 34 we stopped.
Go in.”
I’ll knock first ...”
Come on, now ...,” Alexandra said and opened the door. We saw Stephan’s coat and shoes and Viktoria’s stuff in the hall.
This room is super cool,” Alexandra said in awe, looking around and Helena and I went towards the bedroom door where we heard voices from.
I’m sure they are here,” I said; I was close to crying.
Calm down, maybe they are talking things over.” Helena looked at me.
You’re a terrible liar,” Alexandra told her. “Just open it,” she said to me and I did.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

layout by Sasame Ka z Zatracone Dusze